Many thanks to Silvia from “booksandlavender.com” for nominating me the Liebster Award. I feel so lucky and honoured on this sweet gesture. Her blog is truly inspiring and wonderful.
Here are my list of 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers, on different topics :
Below are my answers to the questions:
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to inspire, motivate, encourage and share my culinary knowledge with others.
What do you like best about blogging?
Communication, connecting with my fellow bloggers and the constant learning process.
What is the hardest thing about blogging?
Since I love to spend time with my other hobbies too, the hardest thing about blogging for me is ‘TIME’.
Where does your inspiration comes from?
My inspiration comes from everywhere; it’s unlimited.
What are your blogging strengths?
Dedication and ability to engage with others are my blogging strengths.
What are your blogging weakness?
My weakness (presently) is lack of photography/food styling knowledge.
What are your goals?
My goals are to get connected with global audience and improve on my photography skills.
What is the best blogging advice you received?
The best blogging advice I recieved which came from my hubby dear is hard-work, dedication and perseverance.
What is the most important lesson you learnt in blogging?
The most important lesson I learnt in blogging is the technical side of blogging is equally important and a blogger must always push forward.
What is your advice to new bloggers?
My advice to new bloggers would be to reach out and connect with people.
Where do you see in the next 5 years of blogging?
In the next 5 years of blogging, I see more professionalism in my blog.
Here are my questions :
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
2. What is the only reason to continue blogging?
3. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
4. What is your favourite blog-post you have ever written?
5. What is the most difficult part about blogging?
6. What is the ultimate goal for your blog?
7. What is your favourite food memory you had as a child?
8. Which is your favourite holiday destination and why?
9. What is your highest achievement in life?
10. What do you admire most about yourself?
These are the 10 bloggers I nominate for the Liebster award and good luck!
The rules are :
– Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
– Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
– Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
– Nominate 10 new bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.